Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
multitrack recording software i have just purchased
#9
I think with the band I would have to record from either the backline or from the stereo output of the mixer
Crazyeelboy Wrote:Are you going to record many inputs at once? I'm looking into ways to record my band's gigs with separate channels, so I've got my eyes open for ideas.
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  zoom R16 recently purchased Mrrusty1 1 3,147 11-11-2022, 14:59
Last Post: JeromeD
  Software Help Kuya Erik 1 1,564 06-07-2016, 05:25
Last Post: Jerome
  Software-audio compressor in realtime rsw 0 945 26-05-2014, 19:44
Last Post: rsw
  Different recording styles? asluk1011 4 4,280 12-04-2012, 05:55
Last Post: Bhavik Patel
  what software is best pedro 11 5,002 05-03-2012, 10:57
Last Post: danielkr94
  Recording Stringed instruments Pipikins321 1 1,731 26-08-2011, 05:56
Last Post: Jerome
  Is slow down music software good for guitar beginners? musiclover22 1 1,823 07-06-2011, 13:52
Last Post: Alvarius
  Music recognition software. jsmci 12 5,345 07-11-2009, 17:33
Last Post: carbon_psycho

Forum Jump: