Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music recognition software.
#1
Does anyone know of music recognition software which, when loaded into that program and played, will display the notation on-screen?
The technology would be similar to voice recognition software which displays on-screen what is spoken to the computer.

With thanks,
jsmci
Reply
#2
Yes I do.

What platform are you using? Windows or Mac?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
Hi Anthony,
I'm using Windows XP Home on a PC.

Thanks,
jsmci.
Reply
#4
Just to clarify something...

Are you looking to compose some music on the computer? By plugging in a keyboard, OR are you trying to notate a piece music from an audio CD .etc?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#5
Hi Anthony,
I'm wanting to notate on-screen the music which is playing.

Cheers,
jsmci
Reply
#6
seen the software for the mobile... it even recognizes regional music.
Reply
#7
jsmci Wrote:Hi Anthony,
I'm wanting to notate on-screen the music which is playing.

Cheers,
jsmci

Then I can't help sorry... Originally I thought you wanted to compose some music. Then I was going to suggest Sibelius.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#8
I've been told Sibelius will do what I need but haven't spoken to anyone who has used it for this.
Reply
#9
jsmci Wrote:I've been told Sibelius will do what I need but haven't spoken to anyone who has used it for this.

I can't help on that. Never ues Sibelius for that purpose.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#10
carbon_psycho Wrote:seen the software for the mobile... it even recognizes regional music.

Can you enlarge on the software for the mobile please?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do online music lessons work??? Ruhi Sheikh 20 12,696 15-07-2024, 11:20
Last Post: JeromeD
  Fav music tv from 90-s-00-s Disco 3 2,715 21-03-2020, 09:34
Last Post: Disco
  Sheet music Mecc 6 3,768 06-03-2020, 14:17
Last Post: Mecc
  Listen to my YouTube music channel? HiddenSignal 2 3,465 05-08-2019, 13:22
Last Post: Coldblue
  KLR- Serious, Experienced, Lyrical, Rapper. Check my music out. KLR 5 3,870 10-01-2017, 13:56
Last Post: Jerome
  Help needed for my research project on the music industry Ashutosh Nandkeolyar 0 1,625 08-08-2016, 15:44
Last Post: Ashutosh Nandkeolyar
  Software Help Kuya Erik 1 1,566 06-07-2016, 05:25
Last Post: Jerome
  Kazz muzic new music video - kazz muzic- the call (feedback) kazzmuzic 1 2,113 02-12-2015, 09:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Master degree graduating project - music instrument product trial PaulM 0 1,546 26-09-2015, 09:01
Last Post: PaulM
  Trying out the world of music Experimentonomen 2 2,583 20-09-2015, 19:12
Last Post: Experimentonomen

Forum Jump: