Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So what - Pink
#1
I 've just found this song on the Internet. Link is below:
So what - Pink

If you can't open it, just try another one on Google.

Thanks.
Reply
#2
I have liked this song from the first time I heard it, but the first time I saw the video I started looking at it with a totally different eye, and mindset.

"So What" is the first release from her most recent album called "Funhouse".

Anyone who listens to the lyrics will hear it's a very personal song about her breakup with husband Carey Hart (though Pink herself has said only certain aspects of the song are autobiographical). Still, what impressed me the most was the appearance of Carey in the video. It truly brings a human touch to people that, at times we tend to forget are just that .. PEOPLE.

It's a great song, and lets us see Pink is back!

YOU GO GIRL!!!
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#3
thats pop not rock
Reply
#4
underclass hero Wrote:thats pop not rock

Err, weren't you the one who considered Good Charlotte or Simple Plan to be Punk? No accusation here, I'm just pointing it out.
Reply
#5
yes but this time i think i happen to be right that pink is pop
Reply
#6
Personally I regard Pink's albums as bubblegum pop/rock. :biggrin:
Reply
#7
yea sure take both sides
Reply
#8
underclass hero Wrote:yes but this time i think i happen to be right that pink is pop

Her music has some rock riffs, enough guitar, the gritty vocals, and just enough anger and attitude, so I'm afraid we'll have to give it to her on a technicality.

But for all practical purposes, it's pop. And "So What" is is one of the most annoying songs of all time.
Reply
#9
i give credit to pink by far my favorite pop artist stupid girls was a masterpiece by my standads. i just think this topic is in the wrong section
Reply
#10
I have to agree with underclass here. While I can hear how you maybe hear slight rock roots to her but she's pop. However, I did love stupid girls lyrically...... P.S. I don't think that "So What" is awful. I'll bob my head to it when I hear on friends' stereos.
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]-[COLOR="Teal"]keep it heavy

Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
:rockon:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pink Floyd goth metal raver 51 18,557 10-10-2023, 05:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What is your favourite Pink Floyd solo ? MScovers 3 2,509 24-09-2023, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Pink Floyd's Time Reditus 1 2,130 04-01-2023, 10:39
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SINGLE: Pink Floyd - "hey hey, rise up" CRAZY-HORSE 7 2,064 10-04-2022, 23:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  "New" music from Queen and Pink Floyd jazzboCR 27 8,748 14-10-2018, 14:06
Last Post: Jerome
  Which you consider the best album of The Pink Floyd? juan_mccoy 32 12,013 27-11-2016, 02:28
Last Post: MrMojoRisin
  Pink Floyd Meddle Mrrusty1 4 2,369 17-06-2015, 13:37
Last Post: Jerome
  One-man Pink Floyd tribute Lophophora 5 2,900 01-05-2015, 22:54
Last Post: SteveO
  Pink Floyd - The Endless River Music Head 8 4,591 24-11-2014, 22:57
Last Post: Jerome
  Pink Floyd - Echoes ( guitar solo cover ) BY Lunageniticus Lunageniticus 0 1,171 30-09-2014, 15:08
Last Post: Lunageniticus

Forum Jump: