Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi, to all music lovers
#1
Hi, I am nancy, pharmacist. I love music a lot. I will daily listen to music albums at my store. I have seen this forum when I was searching for latest albums. I am glad to visit this site. I hope this forum gives me more information than i am looking for.

Thank u

Regards
Nancy Clayton
Reply
#2
welcome to MD Nancy...

so what music do you listen to???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
she was just here to promote some online drug company
took that out

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello music lovers! PCM72 2 2,274 10-04-2023, 16:55
Last Post: PCM72
  HI, Good day to all music lovers skylarkinsound 2 2,016 06-08-2022, 02:40
Last Post: M.V.B
  please can i have some advice for backing music for powerboat racing!! powerboat 10 4,919 05-02-2022, 06:21
Last Post: JeromeD
  just a huge music fan rapmusiclover123 1 1,098 21-10-2021, 11:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Music Hello new to Music Discussion edwinelijahdiaz 8 5,827 07-10-2020, 07:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Hello, Just a Music Nerd Here! Minnaloosh 6 2,868 13-02-2020, 10:08
Last Post: Subtle Q
Big Grin Hello there! I'm a Beginner in music production. tanish_kushwaha 4 2,633 11-04-2019, 14:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Music psychology/neuroscience bruckner6 3 2,371 21-03-2019, 05:23
Last Post: Jerome
  Music is one of my biggest life motivators.. Lovely 7 5,087 28-06-2018, 17:37
Last Post: MythsOfMetal
Music Hello fellow music lovers Crowddedmusicplayer 6 3,788 24-06-2018, 18:19
Last Post: Lovely

Forum Jump: