Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Elvis Presley's 77th birthday
#1
what if Elvis was alive...what would he have looked like? would he still be releasing records? would Rick Rubin have done a "Cash" with him?, would he still be playing Vegas cabaret lounges?....would, would, would....these are questions that will always remain unanswered now...but ones that still entertain my thoughts occasionally...

either way today would have been the 77th Birthday of The King of Rock 'n' Roll!

below are two clips, the first from the movie Jailhouse Rock, the second a electric performance from Milton Berle Show....enjoy!

[video=youtube;zRu3tw9fYxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRu3tw9fYxE[/video]

[video=youtube;X5JALwwaASg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5JALwwaASg[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
R.I.P. Elvis. You will always be the original King.
Reply
#3
Happy Birthday to the king Smile
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Lisa Stansfield ! ! ! RSmith 0 661 11-04-2026, 16:25
Last Post: RSmith
  biopic - "elvis" CRAZY-HORSE 0 569 13-05-2022, 12:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Elvis Costello OBE CRAZY-HORSE 0 949 15-02-2020, 23:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Elvis Costello battles cancer! CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,868 10-07-2018, 14:05
Last Post: SteveO
  the top50 Elvis Presley songs in the UK CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,289 17-08-2017, 02:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Elvis Presley.... CRAZY-HORSE 11 4,549 16-08-2016, 09:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Elvis, Beatles, or Michael Jackson. SammyIbanez 24 12,577 14-10-2015, 05:06
Last Post: SammyIbanez
  Similiar bands like "The Birthday Massacre" after Hide And Seek? ghostryder333 2 3,461 04-10-2015, 20:44
Last Post: SteveO
  Not what I think of when I think of happy birthday caters 0 925 27-09-2015, 18:20
Last Post: caters
  first Elvis Presley with Orchestra track album teaser CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,393 21-08-2015, 23:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: