Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your Electronic Songs.....
#1
Which electronic song Do you like?
Friends There are some electronic songs which I like most… From these songs which is your favorite?
Top 10 Electronic songs
Lights (bassnector Remix)
Barbra Streisand
Weekends
Fireflies
Bass head
Promises
Reptile’s theme
Teardrop
Paper planes
Midnight city..............Confusedmile:Confusedmile:
Reply
#2
PHOENECIA – DEMISSIONS COMPACT DISC.


Genre - Electronic music , IDM , techno music


Track List :
1.Two-Part Invention For Bodhran & Computer 12:29
2.Nostrum Remedium 08:51
3.Frendano 04:49
4.Seba 05:48
5.Dogness 05:11
6.Aunt Alice 06:11
7.Gesundheit 08:54
8.IV Port 04:31
9.Mushroom Cloud Over Miami 05:54
10.Livelihoods 10:31


(Links removed)
Reply
#3
Da fank is the best
Reply
#4
[video=youtube;z-3hG2g_qBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-3hG2g_qBc&feature=BFa&list=UUJiz3voOZ2QEXhEinz9t8D g[/video]
Reply
#5
I really love Lights and Fireflies. Bass Head is popular in clubs!
Hmm.. I love them all!
Reply
#6
Snowflake Wrote:I really love Lights and Fireflies. Bass Head is popular in clubs!
Hmm.. I love them all!

Yea I'd agree that Bassnectar is some of the best Dubstep in my opinion. Lights(Bassnectar Remix) made Ellie Goulding more popular that she could have done on her own I believe. Really brought her to the light. No pun intended. Also on the subject of Ellie, she actually is a gem, she has some very nice tunes all of them very club friendly and very malleable.

Back to Great Artists and tracks... I really enjoy these tracks the most and do a lot of Parkour while listening;

Timestretch - Bassnectar
Sail - Awolnation
I know the Truth - Pretty Lights
Granite - Pendulum
Lights - Bassnectar & Ellie Goulding

drawing a blank sitting here without my tunes. Sad I look forward to spending some time here and learning about new music and really get into the community! Big Grin
Reply
#7
i just mentioned this already but I guess this band fits into the electronic category, They did a wicked track called Que Sera that I heard on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/staterecall
They are this duo from London, I dunno but their youtube vid is kewl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROaw8zG3RXQ
Reply
#8
[video=youtube;UADg5UfBSpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UADg5UfBSpk&feature=relmfu[/video]
Reply
#9
I love electronic music, which was played in my favorite clubs)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about this Electronic(progressiv Track? Ben Powers 3 2,457 10-07-2020, 02:42
Last Post: Jerome
  Electronic Drums Mecc 3 1,866 06-05-2020, 09:12
Last Post: Jerome
  What is 'Electronic'? CMB1888 27 11,662 22-11-2019, 05:25
Last Post: Jerome
  Vaporwave discussion -a post-internet electronic genre? pachubatinath 11 6,235 15-08-2019, 11:23
Last Post: swex
  What types of electronic music do you like? goth metal raver 10 4,925 22-04-2017, 04:11
Last Post: Jerome
  Depeche Mode All songs and tracks llektor 6 3,296 03-02-2017, 18:51
Last Post: Inna Selez
  Who knows some crazy songs??? Baseballbatrap 0 954 26-11-2016, 13:29
Last Post: Baseballbatrap
  Check Out This Dope girls New style of Electronic Music elveistmage 0 1,252 25-11-2016, 16:07
Last Post: elveistmage
  New Electronic song VB4$! - cHildhood VB4$! 3 2,086 11-10-2016, 11:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Top 10 EDM Songs This week . Which Song Do You Like Best? tiendat7 4 2,284 21-09-2016, 22:13
Last Post: Oceansoul

Forum Jump: