Poll: What is Your Age ??
This poll is closed.
Under 15
4.08%
2 4.08%
15 - 25
48.98%
24 48.98%
26 - 35
14.29%
7 14.29%
36 - 45
8.16%
4 8.16%
46 - 55
12.24%
6 12.24%
56 - 65
10.20%
5 10.20%
Over 65
2.04%
1 2.04%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Discussion Demographic Poll
#1
From an idea by SteveO.

Please fill in the poll (if you want to, that is...) to indicate your age, then indicate in a post your gender, and your favourite musical artist.

It'll be interesting to see the age spectrum of the MD membership, plus we'll all be able to refer to the posts for members' ages, and musical tastes.

Thank you very much.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#2
I'll go first.

Currently 48 years old, Male, and my fave band are Pink Floyd.

Over to you, members...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#3
Female, 58, widow, no single fave as to artist...I like too many to pick one. Possible fave genre Blues.
"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."
Reply
#4
I want to thank Tiggi for setting up this poll !

I'll go third..I'm 58 years old, Male and my ultimate favorite group are The Beatles.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
I'm 34, female and my favorite band is the Ramones. Of course I have many other favorites but I just have a love for them that never dies.
Reply
#6
im 44, male.
impossible to pick a favourite above all others so ive got to say Paul Weller, Neil Young, Elvis Presley.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
17, male, and I'd have to say overall favorite is Dream Theater...for metal, at least. I listen to a bunch of random stuff.
Reply
#8
61
male
Leonard Cohen

Reply
#9
49 - Male - Single - Pink Floyd forever and ever - Amen. (Yes I know I look older - don't remind me - thank you for your co-operation)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#10
Music Head Wrote:61maleLeonard Cohen
Have you seen his 'Live in London DVD'? Very good - and the black humour is lost on many.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,439 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,678 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,217 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: