Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those Songs Thay Just Love To Hate .
:hand: Well here is a new one for you all . Thoes songs that you just love to hate . We all have them . And what is more , we all have ones by our favourite artists . Even the best make some crap . Even the likes of The Beatles / Elvis / Status Quo and so on . Some could be ones loved by most but you just hate them . I have a few there as you will see .
Here Goes .

Status Quo - Rocking All Over The World
The Beatles - Hey Jude
John Lennon- Imagine
Merry Xmass Everybody - Slade
Do They Know It's Christmass - Band Aid
Doctor Who - The Timelords
Everything "Black Lace" have done so far that I have heard
The Beatles - Yesterday
Shout - Lulu
There's No One Quite Like Grandma - St' Winifreds Scool Choir . [To think that made No.1 in the UK]
Take A Chance On Me - Abba .

Hopefully this will do for starter but no doubt there will be more and if this gets going should cause great debate .Confusedmug:
:eek: Sorry about the Miss-Spelling of the title . No idea how I managed that .Was meant to she , "those Songs You Just Love To Hate . :embarassed2:
Oh, isn't Hey Jude GHASTLY?!?!?! I loathe that song.
" Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. "
pennywill Wrote:Oh, isn't Hey Jude GHASTLY?!?!?! I loathe that song.

yeah it is.

mind you, i am not a big fan of the beatles at all, they just annoy me Smile
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Have to admit even though a huge Beatles fan, when Hey Jude came out, I just thought that na na na crap was totally ridiculous.
The song did grow on me, but I would just as soon cut it off soon after that starts.

Where Hey Jude is concerened , it does not surprise me that people are agreeing . There again , even the greats such as the Beatles do make a few crappy onse . Also another point I think worthy of a mention . When an act rises to the top , people will continue to buy there music simply because it is form that act even if it is not that good . :hand:
David Broad Wrote:Where Hey Jude is concerened , it does not surprise me that people are agreeing . There again , even the greats such as the Beatles do make a few crappy onse . Also another point I think worthy of a mention . When an act rises to the top , people will continue to buy there music simply because it is form that act even if it is not that good . :hand:

very true
I would buy a Bob Dylan or Leonard Cohen album, even if it was just farts.

I know Kerry especially loves "Dancing in the Moonlight" :biggrin:

Also, if I have to play Pachelbel's Canon at one more wedding, there is a serious possibility that I may kill myself before the reception :eek:
" Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. "
Anything by Coldplay - cannot stand that constant bloody whining.....
And that AWFUL thing that won Eurovision this year - can't (and don't want to) remember the title or the artist. Feel like chucking the radio out of the window everytime it comes on. Total crap.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Selling Singles/Songs 2019: CRAZY-HORSE 2 248 09-01-2020, 23:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Tribute songs: CRAZY-HORSE 13 975 05-11-2019, 12:01
  What are some STUDIO albums that you can truthfully say that you like all the songs o SteveO 191 15,083 14-10-2019, 09:17
Last Post: Jerome
  Reversed songs and the scenes/emotion they convey Transcended Dimensions 10 1,782 13-11-2018, 07:03
Last Post: Jerome
  I hate grunge. Nick1975 4 1,332 01-04-2018, 22:09
Last Post: Nick1975
  the top50 Elvis Presley songs in the UK CRAZY-HORSE 0 433 17-08-2017, 02:35
  top 1000 songs of all time: CRAZY-HORSE 2 655 20-04-2017, 21:22
Last Post: SteveO
  Love this song from The Wanton Bishops IndianMusicLover 1 662 23-03-2017, 02:11
Last Post: SteveO
  Songs with a type of weather in their title SteveO 169 41,903 21-03-2017, 21:45
Last Post: Inna Selez
  Your top 5 Xmas songs bob_32_116 15 1,750 27-12-2016, 09:07
Last Post: GustavoWoltmann