13-04-2016, 11:41
Unbelievable! The Avalanches will perform in 3 places at summer! Here is the proof link http://www.factmag.com/2016/04/12/the-av...ive-dates/ also you can check it on their twitter account! :jaw:
|
The Avalanches return, announce first concert in 15 years
|
|
13-04-2016, 11:41
Unbelievable! The Avalanches will perform in 3 places at summer! Here is the proof link http://www.factmag.com/2016/04/12/the-av...ive-dates/ also you can check it on their twitter account! :jaw:
17-06-2016, 16:21
Yesterday Avalanches performed official audio track from their new album. [video=youtube;799I89T4OjE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=799I89T4OjE[/video]
17-06-2016, 18:04
Yet another band that seems to have slipped under my radar. this track is quite nice, in a sort of ambient washy kind of way.
Reading the Wikipedia entry on the band, it appears they are known for using samples of other people's recordings (with full copyright clearance) in a way that some reviewers find interesting and innovative. However I don't recognise any sample in this song, if there is one. It bears a faint resemblance to this track, but I doubt it was inspired by it, since this is a not very well known UK neo-progressive outfit: [video=youtube;UnZ-CM5Omm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnZ-CM5Omm8[/video]
20-06-2016, 15:45
Yeah, these tracks have similar relaxing style. Also I forgot to upload first video from new album.
[video=youtube;SjfspM5sDIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjfspM5sDIA[/video]
21-06-2016, 01:48
Oh Lord, that Frankie Sinatra is a horrible song. They played it on RTRfm and I found myself unable to endure listening right to the end.
I hope to goodness it doesn't make mainstream radio playlists.
21-06-2016, 02:41
I find myself unable to endure Frank Sinatra songs right to the end!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
21-06-2016, 07:45
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:I find myself unable to endure Frank Sinatra songs right to the end!!!So you're saying this song is aptly titled? Interesting... the two Avalanches clips posted here give two totally different impressions of the band. I think one would be well advised to pre-listen before buying any of their material.
21-06-2016, 10:55
yes,, dislike the song and Sinatra....
give me Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jnr any day over the Mafia boss!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
21-06-2016, 11:55
I just dont think the guy could sing for crap.
as an actor though...I liked his movies, thought he had charisma on the screen.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Infected Mushroom - Return to the Sauce | Inna Selez | 1 | 1,263 |
27-01-2017, 21:30 Last Post: Inna Selez |
|
| Cash Cash "blood, Sweat and 3 Years" | CRAZY-HORSE | 1 | 1,324 |
07-07-2016, 08:08 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| :: DEEP HOUSE / TECHNO :: [DT020] VA - 5 Years Downtech Compilation | Downtech | 0 | 1,205 |
18-01-2016, 01:08 Last Post: Downtech |
|
| im a new music prouduser 13 years old | Andrev | 5 | 2,650 |
15-11-2013, 22:43 Last Post: SteveO |
|