Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
im a new music prouduser 13 years old
#1
Hi, im a 13 year old boy making music from Norway. I would be glad if someone gave me feedback on my music.
here is a link to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/d5nap
[video=youtube;O4_ZZezt72A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4_ZZezt72A[/video]
Reply
#2
I like it is all I can say, I can dig the beat! Welcome aboard MD, Andrev!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
I am a proud user also

Reply
#4
Hi guys. I can see you're all wrapped up in your music discussions. How's it going?
Cogito, ergo sum...
Reply
#5
you are super i love it the song is great
Reply
#6
Join us Bell!
Bellini48 Wrote:Hi guys. I can see you're all wrapped up in your music discussions. How's it going?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  first Arachnid ambient music CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,056 31-03-2022, 06:52
Last Post: JeromeD
  Brain crushing music like this Koniorek 0 747 08-01-2022, 13:36
Last Post: Koniorek
  Opinion about my music/mastering athoszet 1 1,002 12-09-2021, 13:33
Last Post: JeromeD
  Space ambient music Inna Selez 18 9,278 17-08-2019, 23:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What kind of music is this ? glrecs 9 6,422 17-10-2018, 04:18
Last Post: Jaison Justus
  Constance's Journal of Music Production Constance 3 2,666 08-07-2018, 10:46
Last Post: Constance
  EDM music clip shot in a Greek island manly 4 3,400 08-04-2018, 15:48
Last Post: manly
  What types of electronic music do you like? goth metal raver 10 4,925 22-04-2017, 04:11
Last Post: Jerome
  Bitpop, 8-bit music Thread Inna Selez 12 6,748 03-02-2017, 18:57
Last Post: Inna Selez
  Check out my music:) Dame Forten 0 1,072 28-11-2016, 15:18
Last Post: Dame Forten

Forum Jump: