05-09-2012, 10:42
Im just starting to get a band together now although its a slow process I have a guitarist , and i have had a drummer and bass player show some interest. I have had an offer from another band to be their keyboard player , but what I want is to form a brand new group and play brand new music , I have also been asked to be a lyricist although i am not sure about that one ( could give it a try i supose ,,rhymin like simon,, . what i want to do is combine progressive rock with jazz and blues influences /psycadellia/ in a new and modern way I supose it will start as an experimental jam and develop from there i have three adverts out online in the london area so we will see what happens..lol.
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)

