Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sixty Two............Welcome 2 My Nightmare...........Alice Cooper
#7
And I am here to discuss with you my friend! Like I said, we all have opinions, and it is an honor to occasionally butt heads with learned folks! (Remember, I am in the US, where the dumbing down has been on for years. Besides, I view your efforts here as integral, and thank you for having the balls to post a review first! You are not a follower! Keep it up bro!
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sixty Three................Music by TomaszLewandowski gryphon 28 19,831 30-05-2012, 13:45
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Sixty Four................. Kathleen Edwards..................Voyageur gryphon 2 3,295 31-12-2011, 20:04
Last Post: gryphon
  Sixty..............Dave Stewart............The Blackbird Diaries gryphon 11 7,357 27-09-2011, 14:57
Last Post: Lyndsay26
  Sixty One............Infinity...........Matt 22 gryphon 2 3,988 20-08-2011, 15:51
Last Post: Matt 22
  Alice In Chains Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 15 9,549 04-06-2011, 19:03
Last Post: euphonasia

Forum Jump: