Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which band or artist takes up the most space in your collection?
#15
Synapz Wrote:1 Good song on each albem maybe?
LOL! I like them a lot I just don't know how I ended up with so much of them must have been a combination of an R.E.M. phase and the money to buy at the time. I'm also thinking I have to retract my answer as I'm looking through my CD's I seem to have more Tori Amos discs. A lot of her best stuff is on her singles and I've accumulated a lot and I've also bought her albums without listening first and have some truly lame albums she put out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My CD Collection Music Head 195 26,554 3 hours ago
Last Post: Music Head
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 434 98,145 16-04-2026, 01:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 2 1,355 08-12-2024, 22:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  slowgaze band purpleocean 0 711 26-09-2023, 23:49
Last Post: purpleocean
  my parents' vinyl collection CRAZY-HORSE 14 4,479 06-01-2023, 05:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Video Brendan Brisk Band - Write It All JustinMalinowski 1 1,027 23-11-2022, 14:19
Last Post: Music Head
  Artist Profiles/Tributes/Bios Ruby 6 3,283 19-04-2022, 10:32
Last Post: Ruby
  Absolutely Futile Record Collection Analysis Tiggi 21 7,153 10-10-2021, 06:33
Last Post: JeromeD
  Need references to lead my band towards a new style cherryjune 3 2,004 13-09-2021, 02:33
Last Post: JeromeD
  Is Depeche Mode a good band? Farty_Fartsalot_Jr 7 3,029 09-07-2021, 11:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: