Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Week Thirty Eight...............Mirror Image Land. 7 ..............Matt 22
#5
Music Head Wrote:I didn't care for it.
That's just me.
I don't like instrumentals.
I like meat with my potatoes.

I'm sure it was brilliant guitar work.
Then again, old 2-chord Steve Miller would be brilliant guitar work to me.


Thank you for the compliment about brilliant guitar work, however I do understand your comment about Steve Miller. I'm also being a guitar player in a popular local rock band where I don't play the way you heard on this release. Our songs tend public to face social abscesses, that was the main reason I joined them. Oh, and of course music is good. Smile


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Week Forty*************Elvis Costello***************National Ransom gryphon 4 3,414 10-01-2012, 00:21
Last Post: CherieLuamboYampanyaStar
  Week Forty Six............Waterfall Walls .............Swim The Mind. gryphon 8 6,292 09-01-2012, 22:20
Last Post: Jerome
  Sixty One............Infinity...........Matt 22 gryphon 2 3,986 20-08-2011, 15:51
Last Post: Matt 22
  Week Forty Eight............Cake..............Showroom Of Compassion gryphon 7 5,291 01-05-2011, 21:35
Last Post: CMB1888
  Week Thirty Nine...............Huey Lewis and the News ..............Soulsville gryphon 4 2,952 15-03-2011, 07:06
Last Post: fresk
  Week Forty Seven............Crystal Bowersox...............Farmer's Daughter gryphon 8 5,900 24-02-2011, 03:35
Last Post: casey mahoney
  Week Fifty One............Yani..............Touch Of Truth gryphon 2 3,523 13-02-2011, 14:06
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Forty Nine..................Greg Allman........Low Country Blues gryphon 3 4,094 01-02-2011, 22:17
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Fifteen......Half Past Four............Rabbit In The Vestibule gryphon 15 6,896 23-12-2010, 12:33
Last Post: Smithd
  Week Forty Four............Nicki Minaj..............Pink Friday gryphon 2 2,427 13-12-2010, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: