Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sleigh Bells' Bitter Rival album review
#1
http://03twade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/sl...ew.htmlNew review on Sleigh Bells' Bitter Rivals album. Check it out!
Reply
#2
Hey Tom! Haven't heard from you enough lately! Please feel free to post all sorts of music news and album reviews on MD since you are so great at it dude!

As for Sleigh Bells...different sound here...sort of hard rock hip hop rap!..I liked it!Cool...I'm partial to female vocals anyway!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
Cheers man! Never sure if my replies are posting/being seen lol. Yeah I'll be doing more pieces soon. Seeing if I can volunteer my stuff for any online mags as well, fingers crossed
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beabadoobee - Pylon Music Head 1 38 Yesterday, 11:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Tubs - "hard life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 128 29-09-2026, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Interpol - This Mirror Weighs A Ton Music Head 2 121 27-09-2026, 18:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Alabama Shakes - I Must Be Dreaming Music Head 1 96 26-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW-ish ALBUM: Ecca Vandal - "looking for people to unfollow" CRAZY-HORSE 0 202 07-09-2026, 08:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Weezer - Weezer (Gold) Music Head 1 275 05-09-2026, 23:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kasabian - "act III" CRAZY-HORSE 0 228 04-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Marilyn Manson - "one assassination under God: chapter 2 CRAZY-HORSE 1 335 29-08-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Phoebe Bridgers - Lost Weekend Music Head 0 237 27-08-2026, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Waterparks - JINX Music Head 0 264 11-08-2026, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: