Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird News, Stories, Thoughts, ect.
lol..Cats in general are definitely more independent than dogs...although my pooch Bambi is very independent as far as dogs go! He's a male and the wife named him Bambi after the Disney male deer ! However the name Bambi today is associated with strippers and the like!...lol...He's smart little Shih-Tzu that plays with all sorts of dogs from chihuahuas to pitbulls! He loves the lake nearby and goes out in all sorts of weather...he's rough n' tumble for a small 15 pound pooch! He's not much of a cuddler...only on his terms! He growls if you try to pick him up...lol! SEE TWO PHOTOS below!Confusedmile:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1921[/ATTACH]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Music Head Wrote:ok fine cat stories
I've got 4 of them laying around me on the porch right now
lazy things
they won't fetch or do anything
three generations and 1 adopted
they let me know when it's time to eat
other than that they're like "screw you human"
Music Head, most cats you just have to take up time with them. Hard to train cats who are just porch cats lying around together. Scooter was automatically smart but Andy, I've had to take up more time teaching him. When Andy was little I would throw his little furry rat toys up in the air and he looked at it in amazement. After that he would pick them up in his mouth and flip them up in the air and swat them with his paw. Cats also pick you, you don't pick them. They cling to one person. My Andy thinks my hubby doesn't know how to care for him so he comes to me when he wants something.
You have a cute little pooch, SteveO!! I can't get the attachment to work though :confused:
Great time of the year to talk about Weird stories such as Ghosts!! As I said in another area I have been watching Hauntings on LMN. They are saying that 75% believe in the Paranormal. I'm a believer. I have a few stories of ghosts that I have been told by people who are and were very reliable. Also experienced ghostly tales myself. Do any of you have any stories that you would like to share??
^^
I'm one of the 25%

I believe in a parallel universe!
Click on the photos for a larger picture!
SteveO Wrote:lol..Cats in general are definitely more independent than dogs...although my pooch Bambi is very independent as far as dogs go! He's a male and the wife named him Bambi after the Disney male deer ! However the name Bambi today is associated with strippers and the like!...lol...He's smart little Shih-Tzu that plays with all sorts of dogs from chihuahuas to pitbulls! He loves the lake nearby and goes out in all sorts of weather...he's rough n' tumble for a small 15 pound pooch! He's not much of a cuddler...only on his terms! He growls if you try to pick him up...lol! SEE TWO PHOTOS below!Confusedmile:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1921[/ATTACH]
SteveO Wrote:I believe in a parallel universe!
Interesting!! Tell us more about that universe SteveO. I think it's Fun talking about this stuff!! And Music Head, you are wrong :evil: :laugh:
rebelgirl Wrote:I've had bad luck with cats. Everyone I've had since I've been married has either been sick or got run over. Y'all are lucky you have had your loved ones so long. Andy is sick too and he is only 5. Don't think he will live long either :frown:

You poor thing, I'm sorry you've had some bad luck. Sad
But, don't cry because their life ended. Smile because they had a loving owner! Smile
When we sing, we want the world to hear us.
When we play, we want the world to watch.
When we dance, we want the world to know us.
We sing, we dance, we steal things.
Human; that is all we ever are.
Thank you InstantNoodles!! You are so kind!! I did love them all Confusedmile: I have been sick all my life too and could not have kids. So, my cats have been like my kids.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read the news today, oh boy! CRAZY-HORSE 558 56,357 15-11-2019, 17:04
Last Post: Ruby
  Pet Stories Lovely Linda 14 2,512 21-06-2018, 22:48
Last Post: Lovely
  News from Mike Oldfield Jerome 2 831 29-10-2017, 13:19
Last Post: Jerome
  Ghost Stories and Haunted Places CRAZY-HORSE 111 16,671 12-08-2017, 06:56
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  And in another uplifting news broadcast............... Jerome 0 663 05-11-2016, 06:01
  Weird trick to find your car jazzboCR 2 751 20-09-2016, 00:48
Last Post: ulimusic
  WANTED: Your advice, thoughts & opinions on this practice tool hayley 0 373 29-06-2016, 12:58
Last Post: hayley
  Hey CH - GOOD NEWS Jerome 2 1,137 26-08-2015, 04:42
  News you can use: Turntables jazzboCR 0 772 07-06-2015, 22:58
Last Post: jazzboCR
  the Weird Al Yankovic sandwich jazzboCR 0 411 16-08-2014, 15:41
Last Post: jazzboCR