Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The next Jessie J of clubbing
#1
Hey guys:biggrin: So I just wanted to share with you a new music video wich I think is awesome:cheer2: How do you feel about the current trend in the clubbing scene? Thanks and cheers!:music::music:
[video=youtube;e7sDHnUo9oE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7sDHnUo9oE[/video]
Reply
#2
I do not like this clip

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Jessie Reyez - A Little Vengeance Music Head 0 310 01-07-2026, 12:06
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Jessie Murph - I'm Not There For You Music Head 0 576 08-11-2025, 12:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jessie Murph - Sex Hysteria Music Head 0 1,395 31-07-2025, 11:45
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Jessie Murph & Jelly Roll - Wild Ones Music Head 0 978 22-10-2023, 11:44
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Diplo, Jessie Murph & Polo G - Heartbroken Music Head 0 1,107 05-08-2023, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jessie Ware "what's your pleasure?" CRAZY-HORSE 0 697 29-06-2020, 05:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Jessie J - Flashlight Music Head 2 2,034 03-06-2015, 20:08
Last Post: SteveO
  Jessie J - Masterpiece Music Head 0 947 29-12-2014, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  Jessie J ft. 2 Chainz - Burnin' Up Music Head 0 961 28-10-2014, 12:00
Last Post: Music Head
  Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang Music Head 0 939 07-08-2014, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: