Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New to the forums and looking for feedback on my music
#1
Hi guys, I've been making electronic music for a little over 2 years now and I've been looking for a place to discuss music, get feedback on my own music, as well as find other indie artists. Anyways, if anyone feels like it, I'd love some feedback on my tracks, so if you feel like it, please give it a listen. I've been a huge fan of all sorts of electronic music for as long as I can remember, but only recently started making my own stuff. I know I'm nowhere near as talented as others, but I've come a long way since starting. But enough with the rambling.
Reply
#2
VitoAdjei Wrote:Hi guys, I've been making electronic music for a little over 2 years now and I've been looking for a place to discuss music, get feedback on my own music, as well as find other indie artists. Anyways, if anyone feels like it, I'd love some feedback on my tracks, so if you feel like it, please give it a listen. I've been a huge fan of all sorts of electronic music for as long as I can remember, but only recently started making my own stuff. I know I'm nowhere near as talented as others, but I've come a long way since starting. But enough with the rambling.

So where do we find this music of yours?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
...ditto....?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
shoot Smile. Will have a listen Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  first Arachnid ambient music CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,056 31-03-2022, 06:52
Last Post: JeromeD
  Brain crushing music like this Koniorek 0 746 08-01-2022, 13:36
Last Post: Koniorek
  Opinion about my music/mastering athoszet 1 1,001 12-09-2021, 13:33
Last Post: JeromeD
  Space ambient music Inna Selez 18 9,276 17-08-2019, 23:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What kind of music is this ? glrecs 9 6,422 17-10-2018, 04:18
Last Post: Jaison Justus
  Constance's Journal of Music Production Constance 3 2,666 08-07-2018, 10:46
Last Post: Constance
  EDM music clip shot in a Greek island manly 4 3,400 08-04-2018, 15:48
Last Post: manly
  What types of electronic music do you like? goth metal raver 10 4,925 22-04-2017, 04:11
Last Post: Jerome
  Bitpop, 8-bit music Thread Inna Selez 12 6,748 03-02-2017, 18:57
Last Post: Inna Selez
  Check out my music:) Dame Forten 0 1,072 28-11-2016, 15:18
Last Post: Dame Forten

Forum Jump: