Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Rock N' Roll
Hi, My name is Spencer Herren I am one of the lead guitarists to a new band called Millennium Road. We are trying to bring back what people love 80's Style Rock. We are not just another garage band though, we are actulay trying to make it in the Music world and we would like any Advice anyone has to offer. Regarding Recording, Singing, or just advice in general.

Thank You.

Spencer :rockon::drum::rockon:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1260[/ATTACH]
Believe in what you do.................Do it because you love it......................expect no reward..........................respect all who do what you do ...............remain humble..................help others .............be interested in even the most boring people you meet .................and play with anyone and everyone who shares your passion...................be true to yourselves and never sell out......................Hopefully one day you will make it big................
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
hi and welcome to MD....

i tink Gryphon gave you some good advice there!
Wow, Thank you for the advice. I will certainly go by what you said. The world is full of hope and my hope is to do what I love and play music for everyone to enjoy, Thank you once again. - Spencer H.
Welcome aboard MD, Spencer !....my simple advice is simply play what you feel and see where it goes and remember the music listeners are always number one !!!!!....if you hear someone shout out a request from the crowd....PLAY IT !!!!

Spencer Herren Wrote:Hi, My name is Spencer Herren I am one of the lead guitarists to a new band called Millennium Road. We are trying to bring back what people love 80's Style Rock. We are not just another garage band though, we are actulay trying to make it in the Music world and we would like any Advice anyone has to offer. Regarding Recording, Singing, or just advice in general.

Thank You.

Spencer :rockon::drum::rockon:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1260[/ATTACH]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music Fan of many genres from Rock to Electronic, Jazz to Classical.. 3000records 1 676 28-07-2016, 06:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  New Rock Artist trying to figure it all out ElleRanae 0 454 05-11-2015, 05:06
Last Post: ElleRanae
  Revs Local Rock Show RevRadio 0 423 15-08-2015, 14:48
Last Post: RevRadio
  Progressive Rock Lover ..... Laurazzz 5 915 09-02-2015, 04:30
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Rock and football=) ahlanw 1 563 05-09-2014, 16:57
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Mormo the punk rock clown!! Mormo Zine 4 1,052 19-07-2014, 21:39
Last Post: Mormo Zine
  Hello...young classic rock enthusiast here Steely Bud 1 728 30-07-2009, 17:47