22-10-2011, 03:08
I have just joined this community in order to exchange views, links and other related subjects to music world. I am a great lover of music. Let me be here.
|
Hi, everybody
|
|
22-10-2011, 03:08
I have just joined this community in order to exchange views, links and other related subjects to music world. I am a great lover of music. Let me be here.
22-10-2011, 03:24
hu Zeena and welcome to MD....
let us all know what your musical tastes, both likes and dislikes involve.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
22-10-2011, 03:27
Zeena, welcome aboard MD !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
22-10-2011, 03:33
I like some sensible type rock music plus romantic country bands. I dislike raps n howling kind of musics. thanks
22-10-2011, 08:47
Welcome to MD !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
22-10-2011, 10:50
Hello Zeena, & welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|