29-04-2011, 05:32
I have no clue who sings it I know it is a guy and the song sounds a little punkish/alternative rock and I think it say "your a blank,I'm a jerk". Please can someone help.
|
song help don't know name or band
|
|
29-04-2011, 05:32
I have no clue who sings it I know it is a guy and the song sounds a little punkish/alternative rock and I think it say "your a blank,I'm a jerk". Please can someone help.
29-04-2011, 12:46
Sorry, means nothing to me. Someone may be able to help.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
21-06-2011, 04:37
if you go to midomi.org (i believe that's it anyways) you can hum any melodies from the song you remember, and potentially turn out the correct result. It's saved me many times, and I hope it solves your issue!
21-06-2011, 09:49
Ragnarok99 Wrote:if you go to midomi.org (i believe that's it anyways) you can hum any melodies from the song you remember, and potentially turn out the correct result. It's saved me many times, and I hope it solves your issue! wth? lmao..
24-06-2011, 19:25
im prety sure moterhed di one liek that once.
27-06-2011, 05:29
OKCathy1 - I think you are asking about Steve Jones's (Sex Pistols guitarist) band Neurotic Outsiders and the song is called "Jerk".
Here is a link to a live video of them performing Jerk - not the greatest of quality but should help you determine if this is the song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBcloICWINY
11-08-2011, 18:19
I guess we'll never find out now.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|