Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2010
Hi everyone,
I've just been browsing the internet looking for good places to discuss music and I stumbled across this one so I thought I'd give it a go! I'm an 18 year old from Glasgow who loves music for various reasons & loves live music.

mile:
Posts: 417
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 35,591
Threads: 3,573
Joined: Jul 2010
hi Ocean, welcome to the site...live music is certainly the best.
we have another member here from your neck of the woods 'Mr.Soul', about your age also
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2010
Thank you! And that's cool, I don't often come across fellow Scots on these forums
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
A very warm welcome to MD. Hope you enjoy it here!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Welcome Mr. Rain.
We love to get stumbled on.
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2010
Thanks again. And that'll be Miss Rain :biggrin: Sorry, just realised I didn't mention in my introduction that I'm a girl! :redface:
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
[INDENT]Humble apologies Miss Rain.
My eyesight's not what it used to be :nerd:... [/INDENT]
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2010
No worries
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Music Head Wrote:[INDENT]Humble apologies Miss Rain.
My eyesight's not what it used to be :nerd:...
[/INDENT]
Oi !!!
That's my line :mmph: :mmph: ...