06-10-2010, 07:15
I am new here. Music makes me happy. I like all genres of music except heavy metal rock. I enjoy easy listening the most. I also love playing instruments so I thought this forum is the right place for me.
|
Hello
|
|
06-10-2010, 07:15
I am new here. Music makes me happy. I like all genres of music except heavy metal rock. I enjoy easy listening the most. I also love playing instruments so I thought this forum is the right place for me.
06-10-2010, 09:49
hey, how are you doing, good to have you here.
new faces always welcome
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
06-10-2010, 17:23
Hi Miss Michigan, & welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site.
19-10-2010, 08:17
Than you guys for the warm welcome. Sure, I would it here!
19-10-2010, 10:15
welcome to md. Hope you enjoy the site. Tell us about what music your into?
23-10-2010, 15:11
What sort of instruments too.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|