13-04-2008, 17:03
Please also post any comments. This survey is to aid when MD is used the most.
| Poll: Where do you use MD the most? This poll is closed. |
|||
| At work | 1 | 25.00% | |
| At Home | 3 | 75.00% | |
| Internet Cafe | 0 | 0% | |
| Other | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 4 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
When do you use MD the most Survey
|
|
13-04-2008, 17:03
Please also post any comments. This survey is to aid when MD is used the most.
14-04-2008, 17:32
I think I just checked the wrong box, Tony.
My time on-line is almost entirely at home, from the comfort of my lovely sofa !!
16-04-2008, 17:13
I also am at home so can rant about the music I am listening to at the moment
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Academic Survey for bachelor thesis, need your help guys! | poopsausage | 0 | 969 |
27-04-2016, 23:45 Last Post: poopsausage |
|
| Music Survey Help | antonellina89 | 1 | 1,427 |
17-10-2014, 19:41 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Are you a facebook user survey | techman | 6 | 3,093 |
17-03-2011, 15:19 Last Post: ken138888 |
|