Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shock Wave Therapy
heres the Wiki page:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extracorpo...ve_therapy

has anyone ever had it?
do you know someone who has?

the reason I ask is because I have planter fasciitis in both feet, worse in my left foot.

ive tried exercising, putting my feet on ice for reduce inflammation, even cortisone (which didn't work)...

I thought my options had run out and surgery was my last option but I came across an advert for Shock Wave Therapy

last week, made an appointment and had my first treatment yesterday, im probably going to have to have three to five treatments on a weekly basis.
so far I have been pain free in my feet for 24hrs, and pain free for the first time in a couple of years.
I hope this is the start of something that doesn't require going 'under the knife'..
Sorry Crazy - don't know anything about any of this. Have you been in constant pain all the time? I don't know what Planter Fasciitis is. Never heard of it. Must look it up. Stay away from cortisone. Bad stuff. I know this sounds like an old wives tale but a lot of human conditions can be controlled by diet. I don't mean diet as in losing weight but rather taking note of what you eat as opposed to how much you eat.

Here's a funny story. I am allergic to shellfish. If I eat a single prawn I will be as sick as a dog in minutes. My body can't process the iodine or whatever the hell it is in shellfish that makes me ill. Anyway there was this lady I was interested in many moons ago. She invited me around for dinner. Of course, I was overjoyed - thinking, here we go. Jackpot! Your average typical male reaction. My elation was short-lived. Supper consisted of crayfish, prawns, oysters and lobster. I had to tell the highly pissed off hostess that I could not eat any of it. She was not amused. The shortest romance in history.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
(19-11-2019, 10:56)Happy to hear the good news Crazy mate ! Anything is better than surg ery ! Good luck !CRAZY-HORSE Wrote: heres the Wiki page:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extracorpo...ve_therapy

has anyone ever had it?
do you know someone who has?

the reason I ask is because I have planter fasciitis in both feet, worse in my left foot.

ive tried exercising, putting my feet on ice for reduce inflammation, even cortisone (which didn't work)...

I thought my options had run out and surgery was my last option but I came across an advert for Shock Wave Therapy

last week, made an appointment and had my first treatment yesterday, im probably going to have to have three to five treatments on a weekly basis.
so far I have been pain free in my feet for 24hrs, and pain free for the first time in a couple of years.
I hope this is the start of something that doesn't require going 'under the knife'..
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Balanced on the biggest wave....... Jerome 1 681 03-06-2013, 15:07
Last Post: SteveO