Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyes and ears
Video 
Sometimes video production is so damned crappy even the best music can be turned sour. 
Here one of the very best visuals are let down by vacuous bubble gum pop. Tends to be the way Kazaky do things though.
Still, I’d love to lock Putin in a padded cell and play this little Ukranian group's effort at high volume over and over until he lost his nasty little mind. 

And while we’re all seduced by bubble gum pop and eye candy here’s another one.

Forum Moderation is often no more than small minded tyranny.
Don't like the music or the visuals in either of those two tracks. First one visually starts out OK but then when all the dancing crap begins I switch off.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
(29-10-2019, 18:21)Jerome Wrote: Don't like the music or the visuals in either of those two tracks. First one visually starts out OK but then when all the dancing crap begins I switch off.

The strange thing about Kazaki is they were originally aiming for the gay market but have ended up with a huge base of teenage girl fans. Go figure. The other odd thing, given how camp their videos are, is only one of them is actually gay. They are all graduates of a Ukranian classical dance academy which might explain ‘the moves’ and the weekness of their vocal skills.
Forum Moderation is often no more than small minded tyranny.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Twice - Eyes Wide Open Music Head 2 418 19-12-2020, 07:53
Last Post: Jerome
  Andy Grammer - Fresh Eyes Music Head 0 664 17-10-2016, 10:34
Last Post: Music Head