Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recorded audio and degraded quality
(18-10-2019, 08:56)Jerome Wrote: Hey Dissily - just a thought. If things aren't working for you in terms of software etc. you might try a different browser - Google Chrome for example. Or something other than the one you are currently using.

Funny you should mention that. I switched to Google Chrome earlier today and had some of the same problems. Switching back to Safari everything is now working as it should . Go figure.
None of that explains how I ended up with pages of what appeared to be Linux code in the first place. Leads to my next question, does the forum run on Linux?
The Human Race is Insane.
Another question for you - do you still play any instruments at all or have you moved away from playing music entirely?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
(18-10-2019, 14:20)Jerome Wrote: Another question for you - do you still play any instruments at all or have you moved away from playing music entirely?

I haven't returned to playing an instrument since I was 17. Not even years of psychotherapy, intended to undo the damage done by a number of priests and cathedral officials, enabled me to do so. The details of that experience I avoid discussing. Given the Roman Church's ( and others) recent exposure across the planet you may have some idea of what made me run screaming away from the monstrous hypocrisy when I'd finally had enough.
This wasn't a single incident however, just the last in a long history of abuse by that institutions 'spiritual leaders' both mental and physical. 
Luckily I somehow avoided losing my love of the pipe organ repertoire. However they created in me an enemy of their putrid theology of redemption through suffering that will stay with me till my dying day.
If all that comes across as somewhat dramatic believe me, I'm not exaggerating. 

As it too often does 2nd Thessalonians Ch2.V11 comes to mind.
The Human Race is Insane.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3D Audio Songs (Use a Headphone) Thushan 0 525 01-06-2015, 08:29
Last Post: Thushan
  What Is Your Favourite Audio Codec? at first light 2 490 16-10-2014, 22:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Need to consult with an audio engineer. pizh0n 25 1,907 19-12-2011, 20:54
Last Post: the nice dude
  Lessloss audio centermez 18 2,308 18-12-2011, 14:04
Last Post: SteveO