Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW SINGLE: Paul McCartney "get enough"

new song. not on his "Egypt Station" album...
co-written with a dude from OneRepublic....
tracks starts off okay as vocals and piano (even though his voice is shot)…
it then builds slowly and in comes autotune…..
not a little bit of autotune, but excessive use of it, like most of the modern singers use...
"terrible" is about the only way to describe the track,
hes trying too hard to fit in with modern music instead of doing what he does best...
^ I agree Crazy mate ! I wish he hadn't used autotune other than that not a bad song.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
^^Why would he do that, I wonder??! It's a travesty.
Almost seems a bit of an insult to eveyrone who's supported him over the years, I think - his fans.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
yea, that sucked

okay, so I read the bit on Wiki about the song....

apparently McCartney was in two minds whether to use the autotune or not, he ended up with the reasoning that "the beatles embraced new technology, so why shouldn't he"...
….cause it sucks

yup...

and its not "new technology" as Macca says...
the first use of it in a hit single was in 1998 when Cher used it in "believe"...

also,
the Beatles/George Martin created 'new processes' in the studio they didn't follow trends!

I thought Macca lost the plot with "chaos and creation in the backyard", "new" and "kisses on the bottom"
along with the collaborations with Kanye, but this one takes the cake

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Tame Impala "lost in yesterday" CRAZY-HORSE 0 6 13-01-2020, 09:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Morrissey "Bobby, dont you think they know" CRAZY-HORSE 0 11 11-01-2020, 00:36
  New Single: Machine Gun Kelly "why are you here" CRAZY-HORSE 0 17 04-01-2020, 11:31
  NEW SINGLE: Hoodoo Gurus "answered prayers" CRAZY-HORSE 0 36 13-12-2019, 18:13
  NEW SINGLE: Montaigne "the dying song" CRAZY-HORSE 0 25 13-12-2019, 18:09
  NEW SINGLE: Doja Cat - Candy Music Head 1 48 07-12-2019, 13:57
  NEW SINGLE: Halsey "finally/beautiful stranger" CRAZY-HORSE 0 36 06-12-2019, 15:12
  NEW SINGLE: Paul McCartney "in a hurry" B/W "home tonight" double A-side CRAZY-HORSE 1 91 25-11-2019, 02:31
Last Post: SteveO
  NEW SINGLE: Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted Music Head 1 80 21-11-2019, 14:45
  NEW SINGLE: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds "wandering star" CRAZY-HORSE 0 92 15-11-2019, 00:53