Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a happy bunny atm
Bug 
Hi guys, I was going to start the introduction on a positive note, but I just got news that my cousin's car got broken into and all my recording equipment was stolen.

Well, I guess if anything, it gives me a chance to introduce myself as someone who can let go of things, like, I get it, if they are not meant to stay, just let them go. But I still feel ugh about it.

Anyway, I'm Sam, in a duo band called Seraphine, hoping to finally release our first album next year, it's filled with songs that are.. kinda weird at times but are still pleasant to the ears? I don't know how to describe our genre :p

Other than that, I currently work in Singapore in a marketing role, love playing pool, like to swim, play the uke (have a small YouTube channel), and um, I'm a 25 year-old Chinese Malaysian female Smile
Welcome to MD Sam. 
Sorry to hear about the theft.  Sad 

What are your listening preferences?
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Welcome aboard the Great MD, Sam ! Sorry about the breakin !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
(24-11-2018, 09:33)Ruby Wrote: Welcome to MD Sam. 
Sorry to hear about the theft.  Sad 

What are your listening preferences?

Heya Ruby,

Definitely Indie music. Indie-folk, indie-pop, indie-rock. Edms, dubstep, and some pop music occasionally Smile

(24-11-2018, 19:40)SteveO Wrote: Welcome aboard the Great MD, Sam ! Sorry about the breakin !

Thank you Steve Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy to Find a Music Oriented Forum Dylan_Phillip 4 650 31-01-2013, 02:23
Last Post: SteveO
  I'm goober58 and happy to have discovered the music discussion forum! goober58 4 864 31-08-2011, 21:14
Last Post: TraceNspace
  Happy hello from Finland! language 3 895 21-02-2010, 21:14
Last Post: language