Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Flo Rida & 99 Percent - Cake
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart this week at #89

I don't like it
but at least it's & instead of ft.

[video=youtube;rmuudxyM0t4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmuudxyM0t4[/video]

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitbull ft. Flo Rida & LunchMoney Lewis - Greenlight Music Head 0 1,025 07-11-2016, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head
  New Pop Single!!!!!! Liz Elias featuring Flo Rida "At Night" ThreeOfiveMusic 0 1,038 10-10-2016, 20:19
Last Post: ThreeOfiveMusic
  Flo Rida ft. Jason Derulo - Hello Friday Music Head 2 1,597 16-03-2016, 06:29
Last Post: esteban
  Dnce - Cake By The Ocean Music Head 2 1,564 04-11-2015, 12:40
Last Post: Music Head
  Flo Rida ft. Robin Thicke & Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It Music Head 5 2,573 12-07-2015, 12:03
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: