6th album
calls himself a dj/producer
mostly electronic instrumental
not my thing but it may be yours

single
watching this video will drive you batty

[video=youtube;S0Q4gqBUs7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Q4gqBUs7c[/video]

Bizarre rubbish.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
I don't think it's too bad as far as that genre of light trance music goes. The video is crap, at least the few seconds I watched of it was crap, but I don't judge music by videos.

Szymon, whose album I mentioned a little while ago, took a fair bit of inspiration from Bonobo, though I happen to think his music was better than Bonobo's. There is more music and fewer "effects".
listened to your linked track, I don't like it.
Anyone else noticed the resemblance between the cover art and that of "Innerspeaker" by Tame Impala?

I just gave "Migration" a full listen on Spotify. Tell you what - it's one of the most interesting new releases I've heard in the last 6 months or so. That's not to say I am going to race out and buy it, but I can see a decent market for this - it would be great "chillout" background music.

I tend not to use music in this way. I don't have any "ambient music" to speak of. Ambient music tends to have a lot of repetition, which is OK if it's just used as ambience. I like to actually listen and pay attention to music, hence I prefer it when a piece is developing and plenty of things are happening to grab my attention.

For that reason, the tracks I like most on this album are the ones with sung vocals. "No Reason" featuring Nick Murphy is the best track. Vocals add a necessary element of interest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bonobo - Flashlight geeeaidan 0 527 15-10-2014, 14:56
Last Post: geeeaidan
  Bonobo - Black Sands Music Head 1 998 07-04-2010, 13:06
Last Post: warped