Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What next???
https://youtu.be/xVhD_AR2cDs?list=PLtf3z...Ethkc49PvM
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
WTF!!!!

so now homosexuals/gays have their own music charts now????

we may as well have one for drummers with one arm missing also ( I bet Def Leppard hold every spot on that one!)

or how about a chart for brunettes or blondes or, whatever, forget it!
that's just gay

This is interesting...
Remember how hard they struggled some decade ago to be fully accepted and integrated as a part of the "normal" society... But all these kind of things are quite contradictive, like saying "We are not like you, we need our own chart, our own parade and our own whatever"... Stockholm pride festival has grown enormously and is actually a mix of all kind of people.... Fine, just what they wanted
So I agree that this is... not very intelligent at all... are they beggin' for what they tried to get away from? YES
MFS Wrote:This is interesting...
Remember how hard they struggled some decade ago to be fully accepted and integrated as a part of the "normal" society... But all these kind of things are quite contradictive, like saying "We are not like you, we need our own chart, our own parade and our own whatever"... Stockholm pride festival has grown enormously and is actually a mix of all kind of people.... Fine, just what they wanted
So I agree that this is... not very intelligent at all... are they beggin' for what they tried to get away from? YES

I agree - first they complain that society does not accept them - then they go out of their way to be 'different'. It started off with LG - now it's LGBTQA - pretty soon someone is going to run out of letters. This whole sexual identity thing is completely out of control - thanks to selfies and endless FB/Twitter comments. The kids today don't know what they are supposed to be. It's insane.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.