Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curious if anyone has the same problem as me!
Hey, im actually a pretty good singer, but my problem is that i cant hear when to start singing to an intrumental or karaoke text without a helping line. Its like i cant feel the music. I know im not tone deaf, since i took a test and i got 97% correct. I guess most people hear the words inside their head, when hearing the intrumental of the song, but that just dosent happend for me;(((

So does anyone else of you have it? And is it a word for it? because i cant seem to find anything of it on the internett.

thank you for your answersSmile)
I am curious about your problem, Although I don't experience it but I would to like help you. Hmm do you experience Last song syndrome to any song you hear in your environment. I got a friend from Metropolitan School of Panama and I'll try to ask her. She's been on that school since we were in college maybe she can help. I am thinking this is a singing tempo issue but since you said you are a pretty good singer, i think its not. I'll let you know if I have contacted her. - Gustavo Woltmann
___
“Writers pay a lot of attention to wordage, because some publishers seem to care more about length than about quality and will automatically reject novels that don't fit their narrow standards of length - or will chop out extra wordage to make a novel fit.”
? Piers Anthony, On a Pale Horse

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Choking problem while singing! Please help! Nina Pelovska 1 1,071 27-12-2015, 06:09
Last Post: Jerome
  just curious? CRAZY-HORSE 5 947 21-02-2014, 03:23
Last Post: jazzboCR