Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaching Out
Hello Everyone. I am from Germantown, MD. I have just finished a 4 1/2 year project. I channel and record music. The music comes to me from somewhere. I sing the vocals subconsciously in tongues and translate the lyrics afterward. I end up with a coherent song each time. This may seem strange and really out there, I know.

I am working with a local producer named Jim Ebert (Cue Studios in Falls Church, VA). He has heard a few of the songs and seems willing to work with me on producing 1 or 2. It is still early on on the process, but I feel that it is important to put my name and intention out there. I am hoping to generate some interest in this project. If anyone is curious and wants to hear more about what I am working on, feel free to drop me a line!

This is more than a pipe dream. The music has brought me this far and has taught me so much about life. The lyrics are continually changing over time. I sense that there is a real message pregnant within this collection that the world is destined to hear.

thanks,
Scottie Hannah
Sorry but I am totally confused about your recording/composing process. What tongues are you subconsciously singing in? What took 4.5 years? Can you provide a sample of these songs of yours?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
I have basically created a music anthology consisting of 96 composed songs over a 4 1/2 year period. What usually happens is that a melody will spontaneously come to me and, without any preparation, I will sing in tongues (incoherently and without consciously knowing the lyrics or the theme of the song) into a software application that I have installed on my phone, until I have a finished recording of the song with accompaniment. Then, I will listen to the same recording over and over until I have deciphered a finished draft of the lyrics. For some of the songs, I may have as many as 100 drafts of the lyrics.
So can we hear one of these finished recordings with accompaniment & lyrics?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.