Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hello!
borderwolf, here, from Italy!
Started to follow charts (mainly albums) since 2006, my favourite artist is Neil Young, and he was born 1945, november 12... exactly 71 years ago!
Welcome to the site. Love your country - fantastic place. Been many times. The Amalfi Coast is my favourite place in the world.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Welcome aboard the Great MD, borderwolf! Crazy Horse a MD member is a huge Neil Young fan! What other music do you like?
borderwolf Wrote:Hello!
borderwolf, here, from Italy!
Started to follow charts (mainly albums) since 2006, my favourite artist is Neil Young, and he was born 1945, november 12... exactly 71 years ago!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
welcome to MD...
love your mention of Neil Young mate.
Jerome Wrote:Welcome to the site. Love your country - fantastic place. Been many times. The Amalfi Coast is my favourite place in the world.

Jerome, I live in the North of Italy, but you're right, Amalfi is probably one of the best places in the world!
SteveO Wrote:Welcome aboard the Great MD, borderwolf! Crazy Horse a MD member is a huge Neil Young fan! What other music do you like?
Oh, I like contrymen as Willie Nelson and a lot of other texas artists; I like blues; I like rockers as Tom Petty, Bob Seger, Ian Hunter, Bruce Springsteen; for sure I love a lot of bands from U.S.A.... but not necessarly only United States...
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:welcome to MD...
love your mention of Neil Young mate.

Keep on rockin'... :wink: