Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello everyone!

My name is Jared, and I am new to the forum, I just joined today. I joined because I love talking about music. I love music.

Anyway, over the years I have had great insights about music, and I thought to improve my social skills, I should join a music forum! That is another reason why I joined.

Any welcomes will be greatly appreciated,

Jared
Hi J

Great to have you on the forum.
I'm quite new in this community also but I felt I needed some place to discuss music with other dedicated fellows...

Looking forward to hear your opinions in different topics ahead...
Welcome to the forum! Confusedmile: My social skills aren't that great haha and if this place helps you then cool. Music can be a good way to connect with other people, in real life and online.
welcome to MD Jared....

give us all some idea of the sorts of music you like and dislike mate?
Hello!

First off, I have a question, Is there a way that I can get Emails to notify me when I receive a reply to a thread? I don't know how to do that and I did not know about these replies until now.

As for the music I like, I like some pretty obscure stuff as well as classical. My favorite artists are Yuki Kajiura, Credence Clearwater Revival, some video game music, PDQ Bach (funny, I know,) and classical by various artists like Mendelssohn, (not sure if I spelled it correctly,) and Mozart. My favorite song is titled Dancing Mad, composed by Nobuo Uematsu from the game Final Fantasy VI. The symphonic arrangement of the song makes my cry on occasion.

Only two kinds of music I don't like, and that is VERY hard rock, and rap.

This is a link to my favorite song, Dancing Mad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O-9U_QKhgA

In case you don't know who Yuki Kajiura is, this is one of her songs and my personal favorite, Maybe Tomorrow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9GXG1dmWNI

Thats what I like and dislike!

Jared
First off, I have a question, Is there a way that I can get Emails to notify me when I receive a reply to a thread? I don't know how to do that and I did not know about these replies until now.

should be an option under Settings,
then General Settings
then Default Thread Subscription Mode:

Hi, everybody!:hand:
my name is Harley and a freshman here.
A friend of mind asked me to look in here. aaaand here I am Smile

Glad to be here and I hope to spend good time in discussions!