Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Pleasures
I love a lot of things. I do try my best to stop by and cherish these small things. Actually these small stuffs make you more happy than the big things.
I love the smell of old books.
Smell of first rain.
Blue sky.
Smell of coffee.
Music with fast beats.
Full moon.
Lis213 Wrote:I love a lot of things. I do try my best to stop by and cherish these small things. Actually these small stuffs make you more happy than the big things.
I love the smell of old books.
Smell of first rain.
Blue sky.
Smell of coffee.
Music with fast beats.
Full moon.

the smell of the first flowers of spring in bloom, the sounds of the birds and bees, the sight of butterflies,
the first warm rays of sun in spring after the cold wet/windy days of winter...

we all need to "stop and smell the roses" once in a while,
speaking of which, here's a song called that and about that by Ringo Starr from 1981-ish:

[video=youtube;f4mcNIqnX_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4mcNIqnX_8[/video]
Yep, I try to take time to stop and feel gratitude for life. It's easy to take the small things for granted, those little moments of happiness matter too. They aren't really that small to me, it's a matter of perspective.
Hearing an album for the first time!

Actually playing chords on a warped guitar like Mark Knopfler started out doing with extra light strings to improve the action on the guitar!

Hiking in the woods with my little pooch Bambi the Shih Tzu! He's a tough guy, 3 hours of hiking today, he keeps on walkin'...what a trooper! A simple pleasure!

A big glass of ice cold milk with a big slice of chocolate cake!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
I enjoy feeling good and fresh after a shower or bath, I like spending time with my loved ones, I enjoy playing with my two cats and watching them interact with each other, I'm glad whenever an election ends, I like learning something new about the world everyday, I like playing in the rain during a summer shower and seeing a rainbow afterwards.
Shoving my face into a fresh papaya that I have cut open, and slurping it like a pig. Lord they have a nice flavour.
I enjoy eating persimmons, there are different kinds of the fruit and I like the sweet reddish and orange ones. I can pick them right off the trees that produce them once they are ripe, wash them, and then eat them fresh. Mm.