Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Pleasures
I simply love Ronnie Milsap :biggrin:

Here is one of my simple pleasures Smoky Mountain Rain :biggrin:

[video=youtube;0I7v2zx6ttM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-0I7v2zx6ttM[/video]
I love the night too. I like it when the air is crisp and breezy and the sky is clear with stars. It's great atmosphere for thinking and I enjoy stargazing and the sense of awe and wonder I feel when doing so. The feeling of connection is something else. I also love rainy nights.
I love walking through Maggie Valley in the Smoky Mountains and visiting the stores that all smell like Rose Buds.
I also love climbing up the Mountains at night We climbed the Mountain where Ghost Town used to be.
Memories I will never forget Confusedmile:
Anything chocolate! Listening to older albums circa 65 and later! Watching a good movie...Watching my dog play with other dogs and having fun....sunny days with no wind...and that strong musty smell when you are in an earthen cellar!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
^^ Mmm chocolate!

I enjoy traveling to different places, I like swimming in a river or creek during summertime, I love seeing rainbows after a storm even if they don't have gold at the end, and seeing kittens always brightens up my day.
Lots of wonderful things mentioned here... And speaking of night skies, the most magical moments I've experienced is when the beauty of the Northern Light paints the night sky in shifting gradients of green... You just stop, stare and admire it for a very long time... How about you Aussies, is the Southern Light also that breathtaking? And S Africa, Jerome... Is Southern Light visible from your place?
I can see neon from my house

When I hear my favorite rock band EQUINOX from Panama in the Radio. I really love it and it makes me happy.

__
Gustavo Woltmann
MFS Wrote:Lots of wonderful things mentioned here... And speaking of night skies, the most magical moments I've experienced is when the beauty of the Northern Light paints the night sky in shifting gradients of green... You just stop, stare and admire it for a very long time... How about you Aussies, is the Southern Light also that breathtaking? And S Africa, Jerome... Is Southern Light visible from your place?

No MFS - you cannot see the Aurora Australis from South Africa - it's too far north of the event. I have not seen either of the two Auroras - northern or southern - on my bucket list! Supposed to be quite a sight. And as for food - anything Italian - if you are ever in Naples try the street pizza - best damn pizza I have ever had. The real McCoy.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
I love Margaritas and I plan on having a glass tonight. Mmm.