Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lindsey Stirling - Brave Enough
#1
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #5

Spotify spin

[Image: 330px-Brave_Enough_-_Lindsey_Sterling.jpg]

former America's Got Talent discovery
violinist
top 4 finisher
3rd album
8 featured vocalist tracks, 6 instrumentals
tries to cover all bases with the vocalists
Dan + Shay (country), Lacrae (rap), Christina Perri (pop)
none of those worked for me, nor the instrumentals

I do like this one whoever he is

[video=youtube;ytMqO-WQpQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMqO-WQpQ4[/video]

Reply
#2
I've been listening to the Brave Enough album today, including this song which I also like. Cool.

I don't know who Andrew McMahon is either.
Reply
#3
here's his Wiki page guys...: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_McMahon
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Yeah, I found his (former?) band, Something Corporate, on Spotify.
Reply
#5
Such sweet and talented girl! Love Lindsey. First single from the new album.
[video=youtube;4MCjU-Du3eI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MCjU-Du3eI[/video]
Reply
#6
Didn't check her channel long time. She released 2 new videos. here's one that I liked.

[video=youtube;AlYVNyq2i_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlYVNyq2i_0[/video]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Girls "Deepened" zcarenow 0 991 03-03-2016, 05:05
Last Post: zcarenow
  Sara Bareilles - Brave Music Head 1 1,245 04-07-2013, 07:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: