Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French Terror Attacks:
lets all spare a moments thought for the people of France today after those terrible images of
the senseless attacks on innocent civilians going about their lives....

and everytime I hear of an attack on the innocent this song always comes straight to my mind,
with the lyrics posted also...
track was actually written about the Chechen school massacre in the early 2000's but its still relevant
with all acts of terror!

[video=youtube;mxiWkrhiaok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiWkrhiaok[/video]
Savages, he knows you are
Do you not think that God is looking down?
On you savages, the children run to mothers
You put bullets in their backs

Ah, cowards, can you not see?
Do you not think that love is coming down?

You have no gods, they've all disowned you
You have no love, so you take it out on
People's lives in progress
That's what keeps you going when you're savages

Savages, you can dress it up
Give it a name and a fancy uniform
And a flag to fly, to hide behind
Can you not see the truth that's on the ground?

You have no love, it has all gone cold on you
You never have, so you take it out on
Those whose love is growing
That's what you hate most than when you're savages

Do you not see the love is coming down?
On the savages, savages, savages
I use music to say what I am thinking. Sort of like a code. Only problem is I am talking to nobody. After 9/11 everyone was behind our military. Everyone wanted the terrorist destroyed. Then the WAR dragged on, and we lost soldiers. Everybody wanted the boys to come home for the WAR to be over. We brought our boys home, but the enemy did not stop. They have grown and organized and will hit us again and again until we fight them. We can fight them there where they are or we can wait and fight them at home where we are. The fight will not end in my lifetime. The only thing preventing them from attacking us like they did in Paris is the Ocean between us and them. ISIS would like nothing more than to kill hundreds of innocent Americans in our own homeland. The more they kill the more they recruit new members to do their dirty work. Trying to walk away from the fight will not work.
Eagles Of Death Metal were playing at that concert venue in which 89 people were killed...
the band made it out okay but one of their roadies were shot dead by the terrorists,
heres the article on it:
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/musi...kzcqx.html
Ex_ATCer Wrote:I use music to say what I am thinking. Sort of like a code. Only problem is I am talking to nobody. After 9/11 everyone was behind our military. Everyone wanted the terrorist destroyed. Then the WAR dragged on, and we lost soldiers. Everybody wanted the boys to come home for the WAR to be over. We brought our boys home, but the enemy did not stop. They have grown and organized and will hit us again and again until we fight them. We can fight them there where they are or we can wait and fight them at home where we are. The fight will not end in my lifetime. The only thing preventing them from attacking us like they did in Paris is the Ocean between us and them. ISIS would like nothing more than to kill hundreds of innocent Americans in our own homeland. The more they kill the more they recruit new members to do their dirty work. Trying to walk away from the fight will not work.

dead right mate...
this fight/war will rage forever in one form or another, no doubt about that.
Absolutely horrible to see the breaking news on a Saturday morning. People just want to live their lives normally, but where there is peace there is also something or someone plotting against it.
,....which is why ALL Nations must stand together to disrupt the parasite called ISIL/ISIS that is slowly destroying the world...

we need China and Russia to stand alongside the US in this, ALL three military Superpowers need to show the savages that this kind of
barbarism WILL NOT be tolerated or be allowed to go unpunished...
its a shame and sad, but if innocent lives get taken in pursuing the terrorist organisations, then so be it.

I also see that Poland has shut its borders to refugees and will not allow any Syrian's through their borders as from today...
its about time the rest of the world did the same until we can work out who is a genuine refugee and who is disguised as a refugee.
Vicarious Wrote:Absolutely horrible to see the breaking news on a Saturday morning. People just want to live their lives normally, but where there is peace there is also something or someone plotting against it.

the Paul Weller song above says just that same thing Vicarious:

Ah, cowards, can you not see?
Do you not think that love is coming down?
You have no gods, they've all disowned you
You have no love, so you take it out on
People's lives in progress
That's what keeps you going when you're savages
great lyrics! there is nothing more true than that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tis the season...for Shark Attacks tra la la-la-la... CRAZY-HORSE 9 486 17-01-2020, 14:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  BOB DYLAN "french criminal charges" CRAZY-HORSE 4 673 03-12-2013, 10:22
Last Post: Music Head