Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your favorite EDM Youtube Channel
#1
Hey guys, I'd love to know your favorite edm youtube channels that you find music on. Also, anything that is educational or interesting related to edm would be nice too.

Here is one that I check out: https://www.youtube.com/user/thesoundyouneed1
Reply
#2
Suicide Sheep
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music Ambient & Chill-Out [Post your favorite] glrecs 1 1,561 15-06-2018, 05:37
Last Post: Jerome
  I'm DJ Discc And I have a single on youtube !! DJ Discc 1 1,418 12-12-2016, 23:11
Last Post: Inna Selez
  808Techno Music | Techno & Tech-House channel with Track, Set, Live updated every day 808techno 1 1,575 13-11-2016, 15:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  EDM/Chill Music Channel 4Fox 1 1,537 26-11-2015, 08:33
Last Post: Kuo
  [Music] The Loyalist - Stories (feat. Cory Friesenhan) My Favorite <3 4Fox 1 1,594 23-11-2015, 21:15
Last Post: Jerome
  Electro Dubstep Youtube Channel Gauthier Lauwerie 0 1,056 03-02-2015, 21:11
Last Post: Gauthier Lauwerie
  RaDiKaLmAcHiNeS Stones are my favorite food EP FREE DOWNLOAD Dompiit 0 1,028 02-10-2014, 11:25
Last Post: Dompiit
  Great music on youtube! RelaxYourDay&amp;LoftySound 1 1,037 08-08-2014, 12:16
Last Post: mattla
  Who's your favorite DJ? upmybeat 0 800 05-06-2013, 06:48
Last Post: upmybeat
  I just released my new track on Youtube Brainvoyager 6 3,485 17-06-2012, 19:14
Last Post: Brainvoyager

Forum Jump: