Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone, today I've joined this great forum mostly to talk about recent music and to discover new interesting music. I'm a 24year old guitarist, songwriter and singer and music is my biggest passion. See ya around.
JJ
welcome to MD....
do you have any recorded material we can listen to?
if so,
please remember that youre not allowed to solicit sales on the forum or redirect members to where they can purchase it...
but like I said, youre more than welcome to share music here.
Yeah, of course I have some of it recorded - you can find it here: http://bandzone.cz/_88497. But since I'm from Czech, I sing in Czech language. You can still listen to it, if you like acoustic guitars and rather minimalistic approach to songwriting. It's also free to listen, so no purchasing needed Smile. Thanks for welcoming me here.
[SUP]"Live forever."[/SUP]
Hi man, thanks for welcoming me here. I do have a few songs, but I'm not probably allowed to post link here to the website they are on... so I just picked one of my new songs and posted in on YouTube. I'll be glad if you'd listen to it, but I'm singing in Czech so lyrically it won't give you much. I'm just proud on the chords in this one.
[video=youtube;xpo7Xum68W4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpo7Xum68W4[/video]
First of all, welcome to the Great MD, Jakub! I liked your song, good guitar playing and a wonderful voice! Keep on rockin'! Who do you listen to and who are your influences?
JJ24 Wrote:Hi man, thanks for welcoming me here. I do have a few songs, but I'm not probably allowed to post link here to the website they are on... so I just picked one of my new songs and posted in on YouTube. I'll be glad if you'd listen to it, but I'm singing in Czech so lyrically it won't give you much. I'm just proud on the chords in this one.
[video=youtube;xpo7Xum68W4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpo7Xum68W4[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Wow, thank you man, I really appreciate it Smile.
I listen to many different artists: I like Britpop and post-Britpop bands the most, such as Oasis, Keane, The Verve or Travis. The Killers and Red Hot Chili Peppers are amongst my most favorite bands too. When I feel like listening to some older music, I go for The Beatles and Queen. Top bands of all time. My biggest influence in my songwriting would be probably Oasis or Chili Peppers (I like that funk-pop-punkish approach to guitar playing).
What about your favourite bands and artists?
My absolute favourite are The Beatles! I listen to many genres and sub-genres of music. I am all over the place. RHCP are great as well as Oasis, a band that sounds similar to The Beatles. Anathema, prog rock, Opeth, prog metal, a lot of female singers, Pink, for one, Jan Garbarek in jazz, George Jones country, Green Day live, Beth Hart great blues singer, various thrash metal, Metal band Moonspell from Portugal, Cradle of Filth, Gojira, Sufjan Stevens, KD Lang, Kasey Musgraves, Miranda Lambert,Bombino,... world music. ...on and on and on....I especially like live performances the best. There is no shortage of music out there! Adultery is a wild folk metal band from Czech Republic that I like!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Yeah, how could I forget on Green Day? I saw them live at Prague in 2010. Cool man, I see you listen to many good artists, I like Pink as well. Adultery on the other hand... doesn't ring any bell to me...could you please send me something from them? Maybe I could remember Smile. Thanks man