Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I call on the collective to aid in my search for a song which I can not find.
#1
All bio-processors,
I need help finding a song to which the only lyrics are "eenie meenie" (as in eene meene miny moe). I believe it to be an electronic/jazz genera. I've heard it a number of times on my Pandora station (which station I am now unsure but I believe it to be my Zero 7 one) and now that this song is in my head I can't seem to find it again!!!! Every chorus is just Ennie meanie x4 and then it goes into a sweet jazz guitar riff (or a tricked out rhodes). No matter how hard I scour the net and the you tubes, I can't too find but a few main stream songs and then children's songs. I will list what it is not as to avoid the spam of incorrect information


it is NOT Sean Kingston, Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie ft. Justin Bieber
it is NOT Jeffrey Osborne - Eenie Meenie - 1982
it is NOT Any children's song
it is NOT Any song that includes miney moe
Again, the ONLY lyrics are Eenie Meenie

Thanks for stoppin by! Stay Classy!
Reply
#2
I found it! I found it! Finally, it showed up on another persons Pandora for Zero 7. It is on the album by Jim Noir "Tower Of Love". The song title is Eanie Meany 2 (Instrumental). Very hard to find on youtube unless you know that title but here it is for you to have a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_fNix9gulQ
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: KATO ft. Jon - Turn The Lights Off Music Head 1 1,460 29-12-2025, 11:23
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: CHRYSTAL - The Days Music Head 0 1,865 26-01-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Odetari - Keep Up Music Head 0 1,788 14-10-2024, 12:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Depeche Mode - "my cosmos is mine" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,131 13-03-2023, 11:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Gorillaz - baby queen CRAZY-HORSE 0 807 04-11-2022, 01:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: JNR CHOI & Sam Tompkins - To The Moon! Music Head 2 1,646 13-03-2022, 13:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG/VIDEO: Martin Gore "howler" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,101 01-02-2021, 18:40
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW ALBUM: Kelly Lee Owens "inner song" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,124 12-09-2020, 11:39
Last Post: Jerome
  Can someone help me identify a song in the video? FrostBite 1 1,448 10-03-2020, 14:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Our original song "I Need You Some More" - Please leave a comment !! ET MUSIX 3 1,947 23-02-2017, 22:16
Last Post: ET MUSIX

Forum Jump: