Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new project
ive just watched a YT clip of him preforming a live drum solo on stage with Toto.
yes,
very good effort and he seems to do it with ease.
An absolute genius on the drum kit. The music probably won't be to your liking but put on a set of headphones and listen to the clarity and the precision on Mike Oldfield's 'Crises' album.

https://youtu.be/FnX8CWzn4Gg

Around the 5.44 mark just blows me away

And then the climax at 16.55 - plain awesome.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Just in case you were wondering where this thing is headed.

http://auralscapes.com/#xl_xr_page_thought%20patterns
Well the money made by independent musicians is becoming a joke. Someone just purchased (or subscribed to a digital streaming service) one half of Esoteric Movements from Yandex - Part One - to be specific. Price paid - one hundredth of one cent. Mad!

I must be bonkers to be doing this - but will it stop me - no.

Means I will have to sell 50,000 copies to buy a single cup of coffee in Ireland!

But as the old saying goes - you make your bed - you lie in it.
its absolutely crazy Jerome...other than that, im totally speechless, must be soul destroying.

but on a lighter side....
must be how the bands managed by Don Arden felt back in the day
It truly has become a small world. I hired session drummer Klemen Markelj to work on a few tracks. I am busy working with Simon Phillips on an experimental type project (drums and synths). Turns out the two are friends. Klemen went to a concert featuring Simon Phillips in his home country. Met Simon and they became friends. Klemen then went to study music in LA. Whaddaya know!
^^

my dad always told me "don't make waves or upset anyone because its a small world"

took me years and a lot of mistakes to realise what he meant, but its true
Wise words CH. He was right! Anyway on the home page is an extract of my second synths-only project 'Ebb & Flow'. ( Still have to set up a decent page but can't come up with anything I like at the moment) In the meantime I am getting the next track ready for Mr. Phillips to add his masterful touch. A slower affair this time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm working on a project, please opinions and reviews - "Summer on you" ET MUSIX 2 779 11-11-2016, 17:42
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  The Twisted Project - Over The Bridge The Twisted Project 2 1,101 06-04-2014, 20:32
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  The Twisted Project - Bow Down The Twisted Project 0 755 02-04-2014, 21:04
  The Twisted Project - Under Continuous Fire The Twisted Project 2 915 23-03-2014, 19:32
  The EDM Project theEDMproject 3 1,383 08-08-2012, 02:15
Last Post: suzy7