Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
boulevards - explicit PREORDER
#1
https://steverobs.bandcamp.com/album/bou...s-explicit
Reply
#2
This is quite possibly the worst 'album' I have ever heard. Complete nonsense from start to finish.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
It's different! I'll give it that!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
just wait for the "nonsense" on the rest of the album
Reply
#5
No thanks - I have heard enough.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#6
https://steverobs.bandcamp.com/track/track-one
Reply
#7
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]https://steverobs.bandcamp.com/track/no-clue
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Reply
#8
seriously....
are you here to simply promote yourself or are you actually going to participate in the main threads because this is just tedious....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#9
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:seriously....
are you here to simply promote yourself or are you actually going to participate in the main threads because this is just tedious....
lol

preach it brother

it's all about me me me with these clowns

Reply


Forum Jump: