Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bea Miller - Not An Apology
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #7

[Image: MI0003892643.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]

debut album
former X Factor, finished 9th
not saying I would buy the album but
a few songs were better for me than the previously posted first single

like this

[video=youtube;I2ZYD3Rv-t4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ZYD3Rv-t4[/video]

Reply
#2
I wasn't all too impressed with the album personally. I thought the one redeeming factor was "We're Taking Over". I thought it was the most fitting song for her. Everything else, though, was ehhhh!
"KICK OUT THE JAMS, KICK UP THE SOUL, POUR ANOTHER GLASS OF THAT ROCK AND ROLL, TURN UP THE BAND, FIRE IN THE HOLE, GONNA LOSE CONTROL TONIGHT...WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, I'M NOT AMERICAS SWEET HEART, BUT YOU LOVE ME ANYWAY!" - Elle King "America's Sweetheart"
http://www.needleinaplaystack.com
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IKON "Apology" zcarenow 2 1,821 20-12-2015, 23:14
Last Post: zcarenow
  Bea Miller - Fire N Gold Music Head 2 2,175 07-08-2015, 03:43
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Jake Miller - Rumors (EP) Music Head 0 1,253 17-07-2015, 18:47
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: