Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5 Seconds Of Summer "shes kinda hot"
#1
[video=youtube;NTxtioXVZQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTxtioXVZQE[/video]

5 SECONDS OF SUMMER "she's kinda hot"

its bareable for these guys but it sounds like something else
but I cannot quite place it...when I think of it i'll post it
debuts at #18 on the UK charts this week
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
I like it..

Reply
#3
debuts at #6 in Australia this week....

yes, I heard it again....im convinced 5 Seconds Of Summer are capable of making songs I like!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
^ Reminds me of Fall Out Boy which isn't a bad thing! And hey no screams and growls!...lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
It's good. A different tune compared to other generic boy bands. There's something a bit off about it though, I cannot really pinpoint what it is.
Saltsjöbygdens Spelmansgille - Check out our Swede classical group! Wink
Reply
#6
enters the Billboard chart this week at #22

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Amy Shark - "its kinda hot" CRAZY-HORSE 0 336 28-06-2026, 05:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: 5 Seconds Of Summer - Everyone's A Star! Music Head 1 693 28-11-2025, 12:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: 5-Seconds Of Summer - "not ok" CRAZY-HORSE 0 448 26-09-2025, 09:29
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Bakar ft. Summer Walker - Hell N Back Music Head 0 1,183 18-04-2024, 11:35
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Miley Cyrus - "endless summer vacation" CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,378 24-03-2023, 12:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Maroon 5 "this summer's gonna hurt like a motherf***er" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,973 09-01-2023, 09:25
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: 5 Seconds Of Summer - Complete Mess Music Head 0 564 18-04-2022, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Shawn Mendes & Tainy - Summer Of Love Music Head 0 660 01-09-2021, 11:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: 5 Seconds Of Summer - Calm Music Head 2 1,595 09-04-2020, 12:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Dream or electronic pop covers of "Boys of Summer"? swex 1 1,122 25-07-2019, 21:19
Last Post: swex

Forum Jump: