Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Calvun Harris & Disciples "how deep is your love"
#1
[video=youtube;qWWSM3wCiKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWWSM3wCiKY[/video]

CALVIN HARRIS & DISCIPLES "how deep is your love"

thank God its not a cover of the Bee Gees' classic....!
that said, its beats and massive overuse of autotune...

I don't like it at all
but it debuts at #7 in the UK this week

"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
I hate it.

Reply
#3
debuts at #8 here in Australia this week
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
enters the Billboard chart this week at #60

I listened again
I still hate it

Reply
#5
i love it.... nice beat....
Reply
#6
Complete rubbish - crap music, insipid lyrics and flat as a pancake. Bloody awful. Music for 12 year olds.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#7
that reminds me
anybody familiar with this 70's band/album

[Image: 220px-Flat-as-a-pancake.jpg]

Reply
#8
Nope, never heard of 'em
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 361 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 407 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 407 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Music Head 0 376 14-05-2026, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 440 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 453 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Demi Lovato - It's Not That Deep Music Head 0 552 07-11-2025, 12:15
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,296 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not Music Head 0 821 11-04-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Selena Gomez & benny blanco - I Said I Love You First Music Head 0 1,134 02-04-2025, 11:53
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: