Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sam Smith - Like I Can
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #99

this guys voice got old fast for me
only took a couple of singles
not sure I could sit through an album

I don't like this

[video=youtube;xeugznpGKPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeugznpGKPA[/video]

Reply
#2
I bought his latest album "in the lonely hour" but I haven't got round to hearing it yet....
Now, thanks to your comments, I'm not looking forward to hearing it....!

But yeh, not keen on that new one neither
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Lauren Spencer Smith - "if karma doesnt get you (i will)" CRAZY-HORSE 0 738 03-06-2025, 08:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Lauren Spencer Smith - Mirror Music Head 1 983 28-07-2023, 12:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Sam Smith - Gloria Music Head 1 999 08-02-2023, 12:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lauren Spencer-Smith - Last Christmas Music Head 0 861 08-12-2022, 12:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lauren Spencer Smith - Fingers Crossed Music Head 1 974 14-01-2022, 13:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Sam Smith - Love Goes Music Head 0 760 13-11-2020, 13:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Sam Smith - Diamonds Music Head 0 618 01-10-2020, 11:16
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Sam Smith & Demi Lovato - I'm Ready Music Head 1 1,121 30-04-2020, 23:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Sam Smith "how do you sleep?" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,198 01-08-2019, 10:17
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing With A Stranger Music Head 0 1,121 25-01-2019, 12:05
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: