01-07-2015, 19:19
enters the Billboard chart this week at #7
![[Image: MI0003873687.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]](http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG_400/MI0003/873/MI0003873687.jpg?partner=allrovi.com)
thought CH had posted this but I can't find it
not as good as I was hoping for
he's said to be in love
and this album is telling you that
the mate is Mark Ronson's sister
not sure I would like that match up in the studio
so here's hoping it don't come to that
love Nate's voice and it was more out front the more I got into this album
still don't think it comes close to his Fun stuff
or the gig with Pink
this is the second single
first was that Nothing Without Love thing
don't care for this
hate the video
[video=youtube;lWnCnEtUcrE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWnCnEtUcrE[/video]
![[Image: MI0003873687.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]](http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG_400/MI0003/873/MI0003873687.jpg?partner=allrovi.com)
thought CH had posted this but I can't find it
not as good as I was hoping for
he's said to be in love
and this album is telling you that
the mate is Mark Ronson's sister
not sure I would like that match up in the studio
so here's hoping it don't come to that
love Nate's voice and it was more out front the more I got into this album
still don't think it comes close to his Fun stuff
or the gig with Pink
this is the second single
first was that Nothing Without Love thing
don't care for this
hate the video
[video=youtube;lWnCnEtUcrE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWnCnEtUcrE[/video]

